From developing strategy and building brand recognition to attracting and retaining key talent — every emerging brand is doing a juggling act. Unfortunately, customer experience (CX) is often the ball that gets dropped.
Limited resources and lack of exposure can make it difficult for startups and midsize companies to navigate potential CX pitfalls. Add to that all the other mission-critical items that push CX further down the priority list, and it’s no wonder it often takes a back seat.
What is an emerging brand to do? Consider a BPO.
At ClearSource, we understand the struggles businesses face and are intimately familiar with the pivotal role CX plays in their growth and success. We help emerging brands avoid common CX pitfalls, and we meet their customer experience expectations so they can focus on what matters — growing their business.
A consultative approach
We believe providing an exceptional customer experience begins long before the ink dries on a new partnership. Our consultative approach centers on understanding not just your unique CX needs and objectives, but also your long-term business strategy and goals. We get to know your business, your product, and your audience.
Even though they may face similar challenges, no two new emerging brands are alike, so we do a deep dive into our clients’ operations and processes. By immersing ourselves in their world, we gain a comprehensive understanding of both pain points and opportunities, enabling us to design custom CX solutions that align seamlessly with each company’s growth and expansion goals.
Our consultative approach doesn’t end there. We understand that as your business evolves, so do your customer engagement needs. Our CX solutions scale in tandem with your business objectives.
Understanding the end-to-end customer journey
CX is about more than a friendly voice answering the phone or a prompt reply to an email. It’s about exceeding customers’ expectations and providing them value at every touch point. To craft exceptional customer experiences, you must first understand the end-to-end customer journey.
We map the entire customer journey, identifying areas of opportunity and applying best practices to ensure excellence during every customer interaction. Armed with this invaluable insight, we craft custom CX solutions that align seamlessly with your business objectives — enabling our client partners to focus on their core business strategy.
As a business grows and markets change, customer expectations can shift rapidly. This is why we continue to place heavy emphasis on continuously monitoring and remapping the customer journey as necessary, with a goal of always staying one step ahead of customer expectations.
Exceptional CX drives sales
The better the customer experience, the more likely buyers are to purchase from you again, increasing revenue by up to a whopping 15%. Sounds easy, right? Here are 5 ways to enhance your brand’s customer experience to drive sales:
- Make the buying experience about the buyer. Design your sales process and tools to your customers needs, including software to get their feedback about your product, service, and overall experience.
- Constantly review and refine touch points. Today’s customers want to engage on their terms. Make sure you are providing options that are interactive, seamless, and supportive.
- Be responsive. Complaints and inquiries are simply part of business, but the way you react to them determines the future of the customer journey. Be timely and responsive, and ensure agents have all the tools they need to resolve issues and answer questions quickly and efficiently.
- Track metrics. Tracking customer feedback not only ensures you have the data needed to detect potential gaps in your CX strategy, but also enables you to identify repeat customers and analyze potential buying trends.
- Embrace personalization. Customers can peruse the internet for anything they need. Unless their journey with your brand feels personal and unique to them, they may look elsewhere. Exceptional CX gives them incentive to remain loyal, spread the word, and purchase from you again in the future.
CX and the evolving brand
A strategic CX approach is nothing if not agile and adaptive. Emerging brands function in a state of constant evolution — building out their tech stack, exploring new channels, and developing new products and services. Outsourcing CX takes the pressure off the leadership team so they can focus on sales growth objectives and increasing market share.
Efficiency is at the heart of what we do. Amidst pivots, changes, and challenges, we continue to focus on providing an exceptional customer experience — identifying opportunities to enhance and simplify the customer journey.
Our SMEs possess an in-depth understanding of diverse industries and the intricacies of customer behavior. We’ve developed CX best practices that are translatable across industries but train our agents to function as true brand ambassadors, dedicated to only one customer team, ensuring they reflect your brand in the tone and manner it deserves.